Every September, the Edmonton Sailors head down to the Gorge for 7 (ish) days of sailing and fellowship.

Monday, September 15, 2008

2008-09-12 - Water Photos

After my first session Friday, I was tired, (and still sore from the bike ride Wednesday and my 4.5 hours on the water Thursday). After a short rest, I took out my waterproof film camera to take some photos of the guy's up close on the water. Of course, once I got out there, the wind started to die. In spite of that, some of the photo's didn't turn out badly. I'm not sure what is going on with the meteor shower thing. It may be old film (too much airport radiation), or it may be a dirty machine in Walmart - either way it's on both the photos and negatives, so is permanent for these photos...
Hope you enjoy.......
Andreas flying high...
Kent - Slogging past...
Jim S. Blasting on his flashy (colour coordinated) rig....
Andreas
Kent asking if I am all right as he blasts past....
Andreas - up up and away...
Jim S. says Hi!!!

Andreas
Kent
Andreas (again...)
and again...
Kent jibing......


No comments: